Christyn Potts is a Consultant with Sones & White Consulting, LLC. Chris, a native of Mississippi, studied biological engineering at Mississippi State University before attending the University of Mississippi School of Law. She began her career in 2005 as a patent attorney with Bradley Arant, a regional law firm, working in both their Jackson, Mississippi and Birmingham, Alabama offices before becoming a full-time stay-at-home mom.
Chris and her husband, Sam, now reside in Tupelo, Mississippi with their five children: Sarah, Burton, Rachel, Charlie, and Ruth. Chris loves reading a good book and volunteering in the community. She and her family are members of Lawndale Presbyterian Church (PCA).
- Junior Auxiliary of Tupelo, Executive Board Member
- Tupelo High School Swim Team Board
- Lawndale Presbyterian Church, Women in the Church Committee
- United States Patent and Trademark Office, 2004
- Mississippi, 2005
- Alabama, 2007
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., 2005 – Law Journal
- Mississippi State University, B.S., Biological Engineering, 2002